Glass House Flash Sale includes:
- 15% off when you stay at the Glasshouse for 5 nights of more
- Complimentary concierge service for the duration of your stay
Terms & conditions:
- Minimum five night stay
- Offer not available from 20 December 2014- to 10 January 2015 and 14 – 25 February 2015
- Strictly limited availability offer ends after first three bookings.
- Book now using promo code GHfreeconcierge1002
13/10/2014 to 30/11/2014
Glass House Information
- Location & Getting There
The Glasshouse is a stunning designer chalet in Hirafu’s Lower Village, located atop the cliff, a 2.5-hour drive from New Chitose Airport in Sapporo.
Ideal for medium to large families, 4 of the bedrooms are ensuite bedrooms. The bathroom is made from Hinoki timber, highly prized as a bathroom material in Japan because of its scent and texture. Kids have their own bedroom, the fifth on the property, equipped with a bunk bed, an in-room television and DVD player. Cribs and highchairs are also on hand.
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Living room with fireplace
- Drying boot room
- Ski equipment storage
- Double car garage with heated driveway
- Dining: Kitchen, bar
Located in the peaceful lower village, the property offers easy walking access to Hirafu’s restaurants, bars and onsens. There is a daily drop off and pickup service between Glasshouse and the Ace Family Chair lift, and the Hirafu ski area is just a 5-minute shuttle bus journey away.
Children’s cribs & highchairs, DVDs, books and board games are available upon request,