Stay 3 pay 2 at Doro Nawas as part of your tailor-made Namibian itinerary.
Terms & Conditions
- New bookings only
15/07/2013 to 31/10/2013
Doro Nawas Information
- Location: Aba-Huab River Valley, within the Doro Nawas Conservancy in central Damaraland, 6 hours drive from Windhoek Airport.
- Accommodation: 16 Units with 12 twin bedded units, 3 double bedded units and 1 family unit.
- Activities: Extensive game drives, exploratory hikes, trip to the Twyfelfontein San art engravings, optional visits to the Petrified Forest, Burnt Mountain and Organ Pipes.
- Facilities: Pool, bar, local curio area
- Weather: All year round destination, although the best time to visit is from May to September as the temperature is tolerably cool, especially at night. The optimum game viewing times are between June and November. November to April, the rainy season, is when the migratory birds flock into the park after the summer rains.
- Children: Welcome, although there are no specific childcare facilities. Mealtimes can be adjusted to suit and babysitting can be arranged. Also one family unit that sleeps four.