Constance Halaveli Offer
For stays between 14 May and 30 September 2016:
- Stay minimum 3 nights at Constance Halaveli and get up to 30% off
Terms & Conditions
- Offer available for stays between 1 April – 30 September 2016
- Three-night minimum stay required
- Booking period: 1 April – 30 September 2016
- Subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional or group rates
- Applicable for new bookings only
- Applicable also for children up to 18 yrs in separate room and for extra person (children or adult)
- Applicable Markets: Asia, India, Middle East, Australia, Oceania and Turkey
- Discount is not applicable on Green Tax
01/04/2016 to 30/09/2016
Constance Halaveli Information
- Location & Getting There
The island is located in the Maldives’ North Ari Atoll, 25 minutes away from Male by seaplane or 1 hour 45 minutes by speedboat.
57 Water Villas, 10 Beach Villas, 10 Family Beach Villas, 8 Double Storey Beach Villas and a Presidential Beach Villa. Standard Water Villas are 100-sqm and standard Beach Villas are 350-sqm. All villas are comfortably furnished using modern wood and marble, and are equipped with hairdryer, LCD TV 42’ /satellite channels, DVD, WIFI Internet, mini-bar, wine cooler with a selection of wine and tea & coffee facilities. 24h room service is provided. Each villa comes with a private plunge pool and terrace.
- 3 restaurants and 2 bars
- Extensive wine cellar
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Dive centre
- Kids Club
- 3 boutiques
- On-island doctor
The array of activities on offer includes snorkeling and diving, beach volleyball, waterskiing, wakeboarding, sunset cruises, dolphin spotting trips, fishing, tennis lessons, visiting local villages.
Children are welcome. There is a kids’ club and babysitting can be arranged on request.
The Maldives makes a great year-round destination although the best time to visit is between December and April, as it is hotter and drier. Between May and October/November you can expect wetter and more humid conditions.