Stay 3 nights at Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle and receive 2 complimentary nights at either Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai or Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui.
Three night package includes:
- Private round-trip airport transfer from Chiang Rai airport to Tented Camp
- Accommodation in a luxurious Tent
- Full board including meals, beverages, house wines and spirits
- Full access to in-tent private refrigerated bar
- Daily evening sundowners at the Burma bar
- Daily evening wine & cheese tastings in the wine room
- Access to the swimming pool and outdoor jungle hot tub
- Complimentary standard wireless internet up to 2 devices
- One-time signature 90-minute spa treatment per person
- Golden Triangle Excursion and Mahout Training
Terms and conditions:
- The offer does not apply to groups
- Subject to availability
- Complimentary nights are on room only basis (blackout period)
- Complimentary night at Four Seasons Chiang Mai is available throughout 1-30 April 2017. (No blackout dates)
- Complimentary night at Four Seasons Koh Samui is available only 1-10 April and 24-30 April 2017.
- Blackout dates from 11-23 April 2017 applied for Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui.
- This offer is not combinable with any other promotion
- Offer applicable to guests age 10 and above
- Offer valid between 01 April- 30 April 2017
01/04/2017 to 30/04/2017
Four Seasons Tented Camp Information
- Location & Getting There
Located in the heart of the Golden Triangle on elevated grounds along a hillside, Four Seasons Tented Camp is a 40-minute road and boat transfer from Chiang Rai, which is a 1-hour domestic flight from Bangkok.
Designed for active adults and teens, the camp provides 15 luxurious open-air tents catered for the most memorable stay. Deluxe tents possess a custom-made private wooden hot tub on the outdoor deck, with stunning views of Ruak River, the mountains of Laos or the jungle and Golden Triangle. Superior tents are mounted along a hillside, with an outdoor rain shower in the living area and the same magnificent scenery.
- Swimming pool
- Wine cellar
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar
A day-long excursion to explore the Golden Triangle is easily arranged from here, as are river trips, nature walks, sunrise elephant treks and day trips to ancient temples or bustling markets.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Chiang Rai into a greater Thailand or Asian holiday. Take a look at xxxx as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
Due to the unique nature of Four Seasons Tented Camp, only children over the age of 12 are permitted. Children under 12 are welcome if they are part of a group that has reserved the entire camp.