Como Bhutan and Bangkok Combined Offer:
- Book any Uma Bhutan package itinerary (minimum of five nights), such as ‘Himalayan Discovery’ or the ‘Himalayan Explorer’, and receive a complimentary overnight stay in a Metropolitan Room and complimentary breakfast at Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok.
- Book itineraries of seven nights or more at Uma Paro or Uma Punakha and receive two complimentary nights in Bangkok.
Terms & conditions:
- This promotion is valid between December 2014 and February 2015 and from June 2015 until August 2015.
- The Bangkok extension can be taken before or after your stay in Bhutan. Two complimentary nights can be split or taken together. Reservations for Metropolitan Bangkok must be made with the Uma Bhutan Reservations Team and are subject to availability.
- Offer available for new bookings only
21/10/2014 to 31/08/2015
Uma Paro Information
- Location & Getting There
Uma Paro sits on a tree-clad hill overlooking Paro Valley, and is a 10-minute drive from Paro Airport.
There are 20 luxury rooms and 9 private villas. The Forest View and Valley View rooms overlook either the pine forests that surround the resort, or the beautiful Paro Valley, with the latter being larger in size. COMO suites have separate dining, sitting and study areas as well as a kitchenette, with panoramic views of the valley. One-bedroom Villas have oversized living areas with a private kitchen and spa room, plus an outdoor sitting area that overlooks the pine forests from the bathtub. Lastly, the COMO Villa is a two-bedroom suite that consists of a large living area, an alfresco hot stone bathtub, an open-air courtyard, a private spa room, a dining room and a fully equipped kitchen.
- Spa & sauna
- Indoor pool with outdoor sundeck
- Archery field
- Yoga studio
- Bhutanese hot stone bath house treatment rooms
- Business centre
- Organic garden
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar, 1 lounge
Guests can easily access the highlights of this Buddhist Kingdom, from Tiger’s Nest monastery, clinging to a cliffside, to a morning spent browsing Thimpu’s museums, monasteries and markets. There are inland treks, tours and excursions led by highly professional Uma guides. Uma Paro also runs Yoga retreats in its very own Yoga studio.
Babysitting service is available on request upon 24 hours notice. Kids can try archery or toast marshmallows at the woodland camp in Uma Paro’s grounds before spending a night under the stars.