Como Bhutan and Bangkok Combined Offer:
- Book any Uma Bhutan package itinerary (minimum of five nights), such as ‘Himalayan Discovery’ or the ‘Himalayan Explorer’, and receive a complimentary overnight stay in a Metropolitan Room and complimentary breakfast at Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok.
- Book itineraries of seven nights or more at Uma Paro or Uma Punakha and receive two complimentary nights in Bangkok.
Terms & conditions:
- This promotion is valid between December 2014 and February 2015 and from June 2015 until August 2015.
- The Bangkok extension can be taken before or after your stay in Bhutan. Two complimentary nights can be split or taken together. Reservations for Metropolitan Bangkok must be made with the Uma Bhutan Reservations Team and are subject to availability.
- Offer available for new bookings only
21/10/2014 to 31/08/2015
Uma Punakha Information
- Location & Getting There
Uma Punakha is a 5-hour scenic drive from Paro Airport and sits in a secluded and less visited area of Bhutan, at the far western end of the lush Punakha Valley.
The property has nine Valley View Rooms and two free-standing private villas, all of which are protected by alpine views. The rooms, some with outdoor terraces, possess a comfortable lounge area with sweeping views of the valley below as well as the Mo Chu River. The one-bedroom villa boasts a separate living room, dressing room and an expansive bedroom with floor-to-ceiling views of the valley. The COMO Villa features two bedrooms, a spacious living and dining area, and panoramas of the Punakha Valley.
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Dining: 1 restaurant
This remote region of Bhutan is the perfect place for explorers and adventurers, where there are activities such as Himalayan trekking, archery and white water rafting. Guests can also visit many of the nearby cultural landmarks, and Lightfoot can organise historical tours with professional English speaking guides.
Babysitting service is available on request upon 24 hours notice.