Como Bhutan and Bangkok Combined Offer:
- Book any Uma Bhutan package itinerary (minimum of five nights), such as ‘Himalayan Discovery’ or the ‘Himalayan Explorer’, and receive a complimentary overnight stay in a Metropolitan Room and complimentary breakfast at Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok.
- Book itineraries of seven nights or more at Uma Paro or Uma Punakha and receive two complimentary nights in Bangkok.
Terms & conditions:
- This promotion is valid between December 2014 and February 2015 and from June 2015 until August 2015.
- The Bangkok extension can be taken before or after your stay in Bhutan. Two complimentary nights can be split or taken together. Reservations for Metropolitan Bangkok must be made with the Uma Bhutan Reservations Team and are subject to availability.
- Offer available for new bookings only
21/10/2014 to 31/08/2015
The Metropolitan by COMO, Bangkok Information
- Location & Getting There
Situated in the heart of Bangkok, in a part of the Central Business District known as Sathorn, COMO Metropolitan is a 40-minute drive from Suvarnabhumi Airport.
The luxury boutique hotel consists of 169 generously-sized rooms, all decorated in a pared-down, simple style with hints of Thai heritage. There are 7 different types of rooms in total, but the Terrace rooms deserve a mention in particular, due to an outdoor shower on its private patio - a real rarity amongst Bangkok city hotels! The top COMO suite, which resembles a two-bedroom apartment more than a hotel room, also deserves a spotlight as it boasts some of the most exceptional views in the city, together with a fully-equipped kitchen and dining room.
- Swimming pool/hydro pool
- Steam rooms/serene treatment rooms
- Yoga studio
- 7 event/meeting spaces
- Dining: 2 restaurants including the world-famous Nahm, 1 bar
The hotel's central location commands packed itineraries daily for guests. It is only minutes away from popular shopping areas such as Siam Centre, Mah Boon Krong (MBK) and the Central Silom Complex. Sightseeing and historical attractions such as Mr. Kukrit's Heritage House, Lumpini Boxing Stadium and Patong Night Market are also conveniently located in the area. There is also a daily schedule of complimentary yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates classes available at the hotel.
Cots/cribs and babysitting services are available for guests with children.