Combined Stay Offer at The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs
Enjoy two nights each at The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs and The Farm at Cape Kidnappers, and receive the fifth night complimentary at the lodge of your choice.
Combined Stay Offer includes:
- A variety of outdoor activities such as a complimentary tour of a 6000 acre working sheep and cattle station at Cape Kidnappers and land based fishing excursion from Kauri Cliffs.
- Daily pre-dinner drinks and canapes
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Complimentary non-alcoholic mini bar and wifi
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is available for stays between 1 April and 14 November 2016
- Subject to availability
- Offer can be combined with any other promotional or group rates
- Applicable for new bookings only
01/04/2016 to 14/11/2016
The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs Information
- Location & Getting There
Kauri Cliffs is set on 6000 acres near Matauri Bay, a 40-minute flight from Auckland to Kerikeri Airport, followed by a 25-minute drive.
The 22 suites in the outlying cottages are nestled on the edge of a native forest with spectacular views overlooking the ocean and golf course. Each suite features a private porch, sitting area with fireplace and huge walk-in wardrobes. The Owner's Cottage is a two suite home with a luxurious living and dining area, two bedrooms, private infinity pool and outdoor jacuzzi, study room and outdoor barbeque facilities.
- Tennis courts
- Infinity pool with spa
- Fitness centre
- 3 secluded swimming beaches
- Dining: Main dining room
Opportunities abound for outdoor pursuits within the picturesque Kauri Cliffs property. Guests can embark on farm tours, hiking, visits to waterfalls, picnics on Pink Beach, guided bird watching, fishing, surfing, mountain biking, night hunts and nature walks.
Children are welcome, acitivites such as farm tours and quad biking are avaliable.