Stay at COMO Cocoa Island and receive the following offers:
- Complimentary Half Board
- Complimentary nights: Stay 4/pay for 3, stay 7/pay for 5, stay 14/pay for 10
- Additional savings when booking a villa
- Early booking offer: book at least 60 days in advance for 10% off rooms rates, and 30 days for 5% off
- Complimentary COMO Shambhala treatment when you stay 5 nights or more
- Half price seaplane transfers
- Combined stay: Complimentary return airport transfers when staying at both COMO Maalifushi and COMO Cocoa Island, and transfers between the resorts.
Terms and Conditions:
- All promotions can be combined, except for the ‘Combined Stay’ which cannot be combined be used with the ‘Complimentary Half Board’
- Complimentary Half Board only valid on paid nights
- ‘Complimentary Nights’, ‘Complimentary Half Board’ and ‘Combined Stay’ are based on two people in a one-bedroom accommodation, four people in a two-bedroom accommodation, or eight people in four-bedroom accommodation. If extra beds are required, the complimentary nights will be subject to an additional charge.
- Promotions are valid for new bookings only.
- Minimum night stays apply
- Black out dates apply
- Valid until December 2016
29/07/2016 to 20/12/2016
COMO Cocoa Island Information
- Location & Getting There
Located in the South Male Atoll beside some of the world's best beaches, COMO Cocoa Island is a 40-minute speedboat ride from Male International Airport.
The 33 overwater suites and villas are interconnected by wooden walkways built above the shallow lagoon, and each has a private terrace. The Dhoni Suites stand out for their generous indoor sitting area with private sundecks; Loft Villas also feature private sundecks, as well as full-length windows overlooking the Indian Ocean and an airy sitting area below the elevated loft; the two COMO Villas are each approached by a private jetty, and feature a terrace, balconies on either side to allow direct access to the lagoon and personalised butler service.
- Signature COMO Shambhala Spa
- Diving & swimming pool
- Dining: 2 restaurants (South Indian, Asian & Mediterranean cuisines), 1 bar
The diving conditions at COMO Cocoa Island are fantastic given its proximity to Male, with 20 different dive sites in the area. On the eastern side of the island, the reefs are perfect for those who prefer snorkelling. There is also windsurfing and sailing on offer at the watersports centre. Other activities available include deep-sea fishing, island-hopping trips and sunset cruises.
While children are allowed at COMO Coco Island, due to the fact that all the accommodation is overwater, they are not encouraged.