Cocoa Island Exclusive Offer: Up to 25% Off – BOOK BY 31 JULY!
Travel during 01 June to 31 October 2015 and enjoy up to 25% off when you stay 4 nights and save up to USD 1,450
The Lightfoot Exclusive includes:
- Accommodation and upgrade to half-board basis for two (breakfast and dinner)
- Transfers on shared basis
- All taxes and service charge
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking Period: 01 June to 31 July 2015
- Minimum 4 nights stay
- Offer is valid for stays between 01 June to 31 October 2015
- New bookings only
- Offer is subject to availability
- Full payment is required upon confirmation
- Cancellations, refunds and credits are not permitted
- Lightfoot Travel and Cocoa Island reserve the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice
01/06/2015 to 31/07/2015
Cocoa Island Information
- Location & Getting There
Located in the South Male Atoll beside some of the world's best beaches, Cocoa Island by COMO is a 40-minute speedboat ride from Male International Airport.
The 33 overwater suites and villas are interconnected by wooden walkways built above the shallow lagoon, and each has a private terrace. The Dhoni Suites stand out for their generous indoor sitting area with private sundecks; Loft Villas also feature private sundecks, as well as full-length windows overlooking the Indian Ocean and an airy sitting area below the elevated loft; the two COMO Villas are each approached by a private jetty, and feature a terrace, balconies on either side to allow direct access to the lagoon and personalised butler service.
- Signature COMO Shambhala Spa
- Diving & swimming pool
- Dining: 2 restaurants (South Indian, Asian & Mediterranean cuisines), 1 bar
The diving conditions at Cocoa Island are fantastic given its proximity to Male, with 20 different dive sites in the area. On the eastern side of the island, the reefs are perfect for those who prefer snorkelling. There is also windsurfing and sailing on offer at the watersports centre. Other activities available include deep-sea fishing, island-hopping trips and sunset cruises.
While children are allowed at Coco Island, due to the fact that all the accommodation is overwater, they are not encouraged.