Cocoa Island Early Bird Offer
For stays between 6 and 31 January 2016:
- Book 30 days or more prior to arrival date and get 5% off on the room rate.
For stays between 1 February and 25 December 2016:
- Book 90 days or more prior to arrival date and get 10% off on the room rate.
Terms & Conditions
- Stay period: 6 January – 25 December 2016
- 50% off speedboat transfer & seaplane transfers for stays between April – September 2016
- Subject to availability
- Offer can be combined with any other promotional or group rates
- Applicable for new bookings only
23/10/2015 to 25/12/2016
Cocoa Island Information
- Location & Getting There
Located in the South Male Atoll beside some of the world's best beaches, Cocoa Island by COMO is a 40-minute speedboat ride from Male International Airport.
The 33 overwater suites and villas are interconnected by wooden walkways built above the shallow lagoon, and each has a private terrace. The Dhoni Suites stand out for their generous indoor sitting area with private sundecks; Loft Villas also feature private sundecks, as well as full-length windows overlooking the Indian Ocean and an airy sitting area below the elevated loft; the two COMO Villas are each approached by a private jetty, and feature a terrace, balconies on either side to allow direct access to the lagoon and personalised butler service.
- Signature COMO Shambhala Spa
- Diving & swimming pool
- Dining: 2 restaurants (South Indian, Asian & Mediterranean cuisines), 1 bar
The diving conditions at Cocoa Island are fantastic given its proximity to Male, with 20 different dive sites in the area. On the eastern side of the island, the reefs are perfect for those who prefer snorkelling. There is also windsurfing and sailing on offer at the watersports centre. Other activities available include deep-sea fishing, island-hopping trips and sunset cruises.
While children are allowed at Coco Island, due to the fact that all the accommodation is overwater, they are not encouraged.