Chongwe River House Special Rates
Make the most of these special rates and visit Zambia with Lightfoot Travel.
Rates start from USD 540 per person per night
Terms and conditions
- Minimum 4 persons in Chongwe River House
- Fully inclusive of accommodation, all meals, standard bar drinks, laundry and return Royal Airstrip pick-up/drop-off
- USD 50 per person per night park fees are not included
- Available for new bookings only
- Valid for stays from 01 August to 15 November 2014
- Subject to availability
01/08/2014 to 15/11/2014
Chongwe River House Information
- Location: Chongwe River, Lower Zambezi National Park. Light aircraft flight from Lusaka or Livingstone to Royal airstrip. It is then a 20-minute drive to the house.
- Accommodation: 4 bedrooms on exclusive use basis.
- Activities: Game viewing – by boat, canoe, vehicles and on foot.
- Facilities: Swimming pool, fully staffed.
- Weather: January – March is rainy season. The best time to visit is during the dry season which runs from May – October. It can get stifling hot during the months of late October and November before the rains arrive. The best time for bird watching is after the rains in March.
- Children: Children over 7 years are welcome, however there are no specific facilities. The lodge is not fenced in so game can wander freely through the camp.