Chongwe River House Bonus Night Offer
Stay 2 nights and pay for 1 at Chongwe River House
Terms and conditions
- Applicable for all stays from 11 February to 31 May 2015
- Meals are included (standard bar drinks and house wines)
- Transfers to/ from Royal airstrip are included
- Park fees are not included
- This offer cannot be combined with other promotions
- Valid for new bookings only
- Subject to availability
11/02/2015 to 31/05/2015
Chongwe River House Information
- Location: Chongwe River, Lower Zambezi National Park. Light aircraft flight from Lusaka or Livingstone to Royal airstrip. It is then a 20-minute drive to the house.
- Accommodation: 4 bedrooms on exclusive use basis.
- Activities: Game viewing – by boat, canoe, vehicles and on foot.
- Facilities: Swimming pool, fully staffed.
- Weather: January – March is rainy season. The best time to visit is during the dry season which runs from May – October. It can get stifling hot during the months of late October and November before the rains arrive. The best time for bird watching is after the rains in March.
- Children: Children over 7 years are welcome, however there are no specific facilities. The lodge is not fenced in so game can wander freely through the camp.