Cape Weligama Tea & Sea Offer
Spend two nights in a Garden Suite at Ceylon Tea Trails followed by three nights in an Ocean View Residence at Cape Weligama from USD 5,000 for two. The offer is inclusive of meals, drinks and transfers
Terms and conditions
- Promotion available from 11 January to 31 October 2015
- Subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotions
- Fully inclusive basis and complementary expedition with Naturalist at Ceylon Tea Trails
- Half board basis with a one hour Signature Massage for two at Cape Weligama
- All taxes, service charge, laundry included at both resorts
11/01/2015 to 31/10/2015
Cape Weligama Information
- Location & Getting There
Perched on a cliff overlooking the dazzling Indian Ocean, Cape Weligama is a 3-hour drive away from Colombo's Bandaranaike International Airport.
The luxury boutique hotel provides 40 spacious and stylish free-standing suites and villas. Ocean residences come with a private verandah; Grand Ocean residences feature an additional living room; Cape Weligama residences boast two floors with a living room, large verandah, living deck with bar and a pool with panoramic ocean views; Junior suites feature a large terrace and two queen beds; Master suites boast luxurious living spaces and a huge private terrace.
- Infinity Moon pool & Cove pool
- Electric buggies
- Dive centre
- East & West beaches
- In-room spa
- Dining: 4 restaurants, 1 bar
Guests can swim and snorkel in the aquamarine bay beneath Cape Weligama, explore neighbouring coves by kayak or learn to surf on Weligama’s legendary curls, get a PADI certification at the dive centre or engage in other off shore activities such as private sunset cruises, big game fishing, seasonal whale and dolphin-watching trips and banana boating.
Children are welcome and there is a family pool and kids’ club.