Cape Weligama Honeymoon Offer
Cliff-top Honeymoon from USD 2,100 per couple in a Master suite for 3 night accommodations
Terms & conditions
- The Cliff-top honeymoon includes half board, Cape Weligama essential body massage for 2, special 5 course candle lit dinner in a romantic location, bottle of champagne, guided cycling tour or snorkeling in the bay
- Valid for stays between 16 April to 31 October 2015
- Subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotions
13/04/2015 to 31/10/2015
Cape Weligama Information
- Location & Getting There
Perched on a cliff overlooking the dazzling Indian Ocean, Cape Weligama is a 3-hour drive away from Colombo's Bandaranaike International Airport.
The luxury boutique hotel provides 40 spacious and stylish free-standing suites and villas. Ocean residences come with a private verandah; Grand Ocean residences feature an additional living room; Cape Weligama residences boast two floors with a living room, large verandah, living deck with bar and a pool with panoramic ocean views; Junior suites feature a large terrace and two queen beds; Master suites boast luxurious living spaces and a huge private terrace.
- Infinity Moon pool & Cove pool
- Electric buggies
- Dive centre
- East & West beaches
- In-room spa
- Dining: 4 restaurants, 1 bar
Guests can swim and snorkel in the aquamarine bay beneath Cape Weligama, explore neighbouring coves by kayak or learn to surf on Weligama’s legendary curls, get a PADI certification at the dive centre or engage in other off shore activities such as private sunset cruises, big game fishing, seasonal whale and dolphin-watching trips and banana boating.
Children are welcome and there is a family pool and kids’ club.