From Singapore, fly on Silk Air to Solo or wield the savings of low-cost airlines to your advantage. Tiger Airlines has recently launched a new route from Singapore to Yogyakarta, mix and match your flights with Air Asia to make the most of your time in the largest Buddhist monument in the world.
Amanjiwo is extending a special upgrade offer for Lightfoot’s clients. Amanjiwo’s Cultural Trails Offer currently starts from USD 2400++ in a Garden Suite and includes:
- 3 nights’ stay
- Return Airport Transfer
- Daily American Breakfast for two
- Three specially created Amanjiwo activities per person per stay such as Borobodur Intellectual Tour with guide after 6am, Walk through the Menoreh Hills, Sunset Martini’s on the edge of the rice fields, Dining at Pak Parno’s Warung or Nak Jadi’s (tiny restaurant), A silent meditation at Mendut Temple, Javanese evening meal, Village cycle tour, Temple of Kedu valley, Morning market tour of Borobudur and Muntilan, Temple of Prambanan valley
Amanjiwo’s value added offer will include the following:
- Upgrade to next of room category subject to availability upon confirmation and further upgrade on arrival subject to availability (not valid for Dalem Jiwo
- Complimentary 60 minute massage
Mention AngloInfo when you book the above offer and you will be entitled to a complimentary one-way transfer from your home to Changi Airport.
Terms & Conditions
- The duration of the promotion is for reservation made between 1 July 2013 – 30 November 2013 for travelling period of 1 – 30 July 2013 and 1 September – 20 December 2013.
- For reservation after 30 November 2013 the promotion will no longer valid.
- The special promotional value added benefits are not applicable to any other package.
28/07/2013 to 30/11/2013