&Beyond Phinda Mountain Lodge Combo Offer
The offer includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport to either Richards Bay, King Shaka International or Phinda (depending on availability). And Durban’s King Shaka International back to Johannesburg
- All road transfers from the airport, to our facilities and back again
- A three night stay at &Beyond Phinda Mountain Lodge or Forest Lodge, including all meals, soft drinks, house wines, local spirits and beers, scheduled safari activities and refreshments on game drives
- A three night stay at The Oyster Box in a Classic Sea-facing Room. Full English breakfast daily. One 30min back, neck and shoulder massage per person during your stay
Terms & conditions
- Valid for stays between 06 January to 19 December 2015
- Subject to availability
- New bookings only
- Inclusions may not be exchanged or refunded if not used
- Offers cannot be combined with other promotions
01/01/2015 to 19/12/2015
&Beyond Phinda Mountain Lodge Information
- Location & Getting There
&Beyond Phinda Mountain Lodge is located with Phinda Private Game Reserve, a 3 hour drive north of Durban and is easily reached by road. There is also an airstrip and charter flights from Durban and Richards Bay Airports.
The 25 suites are all air-conditioned and come decked with their own sittings rooms and en-suite bathroom with free standing tubs and outdoor rain showers. Each suites offer a sitting area, bar and private deck with plunge pool allowing guests to make the most of the views. There are also two family suites with interconnecting rooms available to guests.
Open air boma for dining
A stay at &Beyond Phinda Mountain Lodge is undoubtedly exciting with the superb game viewing activities available. Other activities such as black rhino tracking, horse riding along the shore, Zulu village tour, river canoeing, birding are also great ways to spend your time in the Game Reserve.
Children below the age of 8 are not allowed at &Beyond Phinda Mountain Lodge. Children under the age of 12 can participate in game drives at the guide’s discretion. Private family game drives can also be arranged. Baby-sitting can be arranged.