Indulge in a romantic 2 night stay with your partner at a colonial-style mansion at Belmond Governor’s Residence in the heart of Yangon. The exclusive package costs USD$1350 and includes:
- Airport transfers
- Daily breakfast
- Private tour of Yangon with English speaking guide
- A Burmese table dinner for two (soft drinks and local beer included)
- A 60 minute massage by the pool for two
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking period: 6 November 2017 to 22 December 2017
- Stay period: 6 November 2017 to 22 December 2017
- Offer valid for two people only
- Offer valid to Hong Kong market only (through Travel Agent)
- Not combinable with any other offers
- Subject to availability
06/11/2017 to 22/12/2017
Belmond The Governor’s Residence Information
- Location & Getting There
Belmond Governor's Residence is located within the elegant Yangon Embassy Quarter and close to the spectacular Shwedagon Pagoda. It is just a 30-minute drive from Yangon International Airport.
The 45 rooms and 3 suites are nestled in a beautiful lotus garden. All Deluxe rooms offer beautiful views of the residence's outer courtyard, while Deluxe Garden rooms have stunning views of the private lotus garden, towering trees and free-form pond. They also include a large terrazzo bath and seating area. Governor's rooms combine Burmese tradition with contemporary luxury, offering a larger living space with a spacious bathroom. Suites overlook the private lotus garden and features a large living room. A two-bedroom suite is available.
- Swimming pool
- Gift shop
- Business centre
- Dining: 2 restaurants, 1 lounge, 1 bar
Situated in the vibrant city in the cultural heart of Myanmar, the hotel is perfectly placed for enjoying Yangon's great cultural attractions. The golden pagodas, fascinating National Museum and lively Bogyoke Market piled high with local handicrafts, gems and antiques, are just minutes away. Spend a day or two exploring Yangon before setting off on your greater Myanmar adventure.
Children are welcome and babysitting services are available.