Bali and Beyond at Amanwana
Journey through the Indonesian archipelago with Aman Resorts: from Bali to Java and Moyo Island, delight in all that Indonesia has to offer.
Stay minimum 7 nights at one or more Aman Bali Resort – Amankila, Amandari or Amanusa – and either Amanwana on the secluded Moyo Island or Amanjiwo in cultural Java – and enjoy special rates from USD 575 per night during low season and USD 878 per night during high season.
Bali and Beyond includes:
Daily breakfast and one complimentary activity per resort.
Activities are as follows:
- Amandari: cycling from Amandari to Ubud, Ayung River trek, Campuhan trek, Rice Terrace trek, Amandari massage, guided tour of a local market, private Balinese dance class, afternoon tea at Sunset Point
- Amanusa: Balinese massage, beach bale breakfast, bUluwatu Temple tour, soufflé cooking class
- Amankila: Morning cruise on Aman XII, Amankila massage, East Bali trek, cycle tour or vehicle tour
- Amanwana: Waterfall excursion, massage, dive on Amanwana’s sea wall
- Amanjiwo: Guided tour of Borobudur, Javanese massage, sunset martinis in the rice fields, hike into the Menoreh Hills, seditation in Mendut Temple, village tour by andong (horse-drawn cart)
Terms and conditions
- Offer available for new bookings only
- Applicable for stays between 24 February and 19 December 2016
- Booking period: 24 February until 30 April 2016
- Low season 2016: 11 February – 22 March and 01 December – 19 December, shoulder season 2016: 01 April – 31 July and 01 September – 31 October, high season 2016: 23 – 31 March 2016 and 01 – 31 August
- Subject to availability
- Rates are based on seven nights and must include a stay at either Amanjiwo or Amanwana.
- Rates include daily breakfast and one activity per person per stay at Amanjiwo, Amandari, Amanusa and Amankila. Amanwana guests will enjoy full board at a special rate of US$91++ per person per day
- Includes airport and inter-resort car transfers between Amandari, Amankila and Amanusa. Scheduled air transfers by Transnusa between Bali and Amanwana are charged at US$295 nett per person each way (price subject to change)
24/02/2016 to 30/04/2016
- Location & Getting There
Amanwana is a luxurious tented camp set within a designated wildlife reserve on the Indonesian island of Moyo, to the east of Bali and just north of Sumba, a 1-hour flight from Bali's Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The resort features a collection of 20 luxurious eastern-colonial-style tents which blend into the forest canopy and lead straight onto a gorgeous white sand beach. The tents have either a jungle or ocean view, and all have hard wooden flooring, glass floor-to-ceiling windows and a soft canvas roof. They are extremely spacious and each one has been elegantly furnished to the highest standard.
- Music pavilion
- Dive centre
- Jungle cove spa
- Gift shop
- Dining: Dining room, 1 bar
World class scuba diving is at your fingertips as is game fishing, snorkelling and windsurfing. Take a boat cruise on one of Amanwana’s luxury fleet and the boats are available to drop guests off on a private beach for a secluded luxury picnic. Nature excursions are also available to bat caves, Amanwana ridge, Crocodile Head, Brang Sedo and the village of Labuan Aji.
Children are welcome and babysitting service is available.