Bali and Beyond at Amanusa
Journey through the Indonesian archipelago with Aman Resorts: from Bali to Java and Moyo Island, delight in all that Indonesia has to offer.
Stay minimum 7 nights at one or more Aman Bali Resort – Amankila, Amandari or Amanusa – and either Amanwana on the secluded Moyo Island or Amanjiwo in cultural Java – and enjoy special rates from USD 575 per night during low season and USD 878 per night during high season.
Bali and Beyond includes:
Daily breakfast and one complimentary activity per resort.
Activities are as follows:
- Amandari: cycling from Amandari to Ubud, Ayung River trek, Campuhan trek, Rice Terrace trek, Amandari massage, guided tour of a local market, private Balinese dance class, afternoon tea at Sunset Point
- Amanusa: Balinese massage, beach bale breakfast, bUluwatu Temple tour, soufflé cooking class
- Amankila: Morning cruise on Aman XII, Amankila massage, East Bali trek, cycle tour or vehicle tour
- Amanwana: Waterfall excursion, massage, dive on Amanwana’s sea wall
- Amanjiwo: Guided tour of Borobudur, Javanese massage, sunset martinis in the rice fields, hike into the Menoreh Hills, seditation in Mendut Temple, village tour by andong (horse-drawn cart)
Terms and conditions
- Offer available for new bookings only
- Applicable for stays between 24 February and 19 December 2016
- Booking period: 24 February until 30 April 2016
- Low season 2016: 11 February – 22 March and 01 December – 19 December, shoulder season 2016: 01 April – 31 July and 01 September – 31 October, high season 2016: 23 – 31 March 2016 and 01 – 31 August
- Subject to availability
- Rates are based on seven nights and must include a stay at either Amanjiwo or Amanwana.
- Rates include daily breakfast and one activity per person per stay at Amanjiwo, Amandari, Amanusa and Amankila. Amanwana guests will enjoy full board at a special rate of US$91++ per person per day
- Includes airport and inter-resort car transfers between Amandari, Amankila and Amanusa. Scheduled air transfers by Transnusa between Bali and Amanwana are charged at US$295 nett per person each way (price subject to change)
24/02/2016 to 30/04/2016
- Location & Getting There
Amanusa’s stunning suites are set on a secluded garden hillside with breathtaking sea views over Nusa Dua, a 20-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
It has 35 thatched-roof suites set behind mossy stone walls to ensure total privacy. The Garden and Deluxe Suites are similar in size and design, featuring outdoor showers, a garden courtyard, an outdoor terrace and sun canopy, with the latter enjoying views of the ocean or the golf course. The Pool Suites have a stunning private swimming pool, spacious terraces and a walled garden courtyard.
- Swimming pool
- Beach club
- Golf club
- Tennis courts
- Dining: 3 restaurants, 1 bar
The Bali Golf and Country Club is next door to Amanusa and guests are welcome to use its facilities. Amanusa also has its own chic beach club set on the powder soft sands of Nusa Dua beach, just five-minutes away on a complimentary golf buggy. The list of activities from Amanusa are endless. Enjoy some relaxed cycling along bougainvillea-shaded lanes or take part in some cycling excursions further afield. Island cruising is a highlight and 20 kilometres offshore from Bali are the islands of Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan, explore these onboard a luxury catamaran with a lunchtime barbecue and beach exploration.
4 hours of complimentary babysitting is available each day. Child-friendly activities can be arranged.