Journey through the Indonesian archipelago with Aman Resorts: from Bali to Java and Moyo Island, delight in all that Indonesia has to offer.
Stay minimum 7 nights at one or more Aman Bali Resort – Amankila, Amandari or Amanusa – and either Amanwana on the secluded Moyo Island or Amanjiwo in cultural Java – and enjoy special rates from USD 575 per night during low season and USD 878 per night during high season.
Bali and Beyond includes:
Daily breakfast and one complimentary activity per resort.
Activities are as follows:
- Amandari: cycling from Amandari to Ubud, Ayung River trek, Campuhan trek, Rice Terrace trek, Amandari massage, guided tour of a local market, private Balinese dance class, afternoon tea at Sunset Point
- Amanusa: Balinese massage, beach bale breakfast, bUluwatu Temple tour, soufflé cooking class
- Amankila: Morning cruise on Aman XII, Amankila massage, East Bali trek, cycle tour or vehicle tour
- Amanwana: Waterfall excursion, massage, dive on Amanwana’s sea wall
- Amanjiwo: Guided tour of Borobudur, Javanese massage, sunset martinis in the rice fields, hike into the Menoreh Hills, seditation in Mendut Temple, village tour by andong (horse-drawn cart)
Terms and conditions
- Offer available for new bookings only
- Applicable for stays between 24 February and 19 December 2016
- Booking period: 24 February until 30 April 2016
- Low season 2016: 11 February – 22 March and 01 December – 19 December, shoulder season 2016: 01 April – 31 July and 01 September – 31 October, high season 2016: 23 – 31 March 2016 and 01 – 31 August
- Subject to availability
- Rates are based on seven nights and must include a stay at either Amanjiwo or Amanwana.
- Rates include daily breakfast and one activity per person per stay at Amanjiwo, Amandari, Amanusa and Amankila. Amanwana guests will enjoy full board at a special rate of US$91++ per person per day
- Includes airport and inter-resort car transfers between Amandari, Amankila and Amanusa. Scheduled air transfers by Transnusa between Bali and Amanwana are charged at US$295 nett per person each way (price subject to change)
24/02/2016 to 30/04/2016
- Location & Getting There
Tucked away in the remote village of Manggis in East Bali, the ultimately luxurious Amankila is a 1-hour drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Incorporating local architecture and materials, the 34 stylish Suites are all connected to the main building of the hotel by a raised walkway through the lush verdant garden. Garden Suites have an outdoor terrace that is furnished with a daybed, coconut-shell table and rattan chairs; Ocean Suites possess the same amenities, but with superb ocean views; Pool Suites feature private swimming pools enclosed within walled courtyards; Kilasari Suite is perched high on the hillside, with views overlooking the sea and its own 12m infinity pool; Indrakila Suite has its own lounging bale and a private pool; Amankila Suite includes two separate bedrooms opening onto a large terrace with a private aquamarine-tile pool, two lounging bales, sunbeds, lily ponds, views over the beach and Amuk bay and a private butler service.
- Beach club
- Swimming pool
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar
Amankila is the ideal base from which to explore the cultural diversity and rich history of East Bali, a place of temples, villages, palaces, rice paddies and ruins, and where religion is seen both in colourful festivals and simple daily offerings to the gods. This tranquil locale offers a host of activities from mountain biking to cultural excursions, and is close to some of the most beautiful dive sites in Bali.
4 hours of complimentary babysitting are offered and child-friendly activities can be arranged.