Bali and Beyond at Amanjiwo
Journey through the Indonesian archipelago with Aman Resorts: from Bali to Java and Moyo Island, delight in all that Indonesia has to offer.
Stay minimum 7 nights at one or more Aman Bali Resort – Amankila, Amandari or Amanusa – and either Amanwana on the secluded Moyo Island or Amanjiwo in cultural Java – and enjoy special rates from USD 575 per night during low season and USD 878 per night during high season.
Bali and Beyond includes:
Daily breakfast and one complimentary activity per resort.
Activities are as follows:
- Amandari: cycling from Amandari to Ubud, Ayung River trek, Campuhan trek, Rice Terrace trek, Amandari massage, guided tour of a local market, private Balinese dance class, afternoon tea at Sunset Point
- Amanusa: Balinese massage, beach bale breakfast, bUluwatu Temple tour, soufflé cooking class
- Amankila: Morning cruise on Aman XII, Amankila massage, East Bali trek, cycle tour or vehicle tour
- Amanwana: Waterfall excursion, massage, dive on Amanwana’s sea wall
- Amanjiwo: Guided tour of Borobudur, Javanese massage, sunset martinis in the rice fields, hike into the Menoreh Hills, seditation in Mendut Temple, village tour by andong (horse-drawn cart)
Terms and conditions
- Offer available for new bookings only
- Applicable for stays between 24 February and 19 December 2016
- Booking period: 24 February until 30 April 2016
- Low season 2016: 11 February – 22 March and 01 December – 19 December, shoulder season 2016: 01 April – 31 July and 01 September – 31 October, high season 2016: 23 – 31 March 2016 and 01 – 31 August
- Subject to availability
- Rates are based on seven nights and must include a stay at either Amanjiwo or Amanwana.
- Rates include daily breakfast and one activity per person per stay at Amanjiwo, Amandari, Amanusa and Amankila. Amanwana guests will enjoy full board at a special rate of US$91++ per person per day
- Includes airport and inter-resort car transfers between Amandari, Amankila and Amanusa. Scheduled air transfers by Transnusa between Bali and Amanwana are charged at US$295 nett per person each way (price subject to change)
24/02/2016 to 30/04/2016
- Location & Getting There
Resting in the rural heartland of Central Java within a natural amphitheatre boasting a picturesque backdrop of the Menorah Hills, Amanjiwo is a 1-hour drive from Adisucipto International Airport.
Amanjiwo’s main building is framed by 36 suites set in two graceful crescents around the central Rotunda. The suites all feature terrazzo flooring, high ceilings, domed roofs and a thatched pavilion with a daybed for relaxing in the evening light and for romantic private dinners. For those wishing to have a direct view of Borobudur, the Borobudur Suites and Pool Suites are the perfect choice. For ultimate luxury, the Dalem Jiwo Suite is a discrete compound complete with a private butler, wraparound terrace, two bedrooms, two lounging bales and a private swimming pool.
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Art gallery & studio
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar
Private dawn and sunset visits to Borobudur are the highlight of a stay at Amanjiwo and are included as a complimentary activity. Other things to do include guided treks and tours, archaeological tours, art gallery visits, shopping and massage treatments.
Babysitting service is available.