Bali and Beyond at Amandari
Journey through the Indonesian archipelago with Aman Resorts: from Bali to Java and Moyo Island, delight in all that Indonesia has to offer.
Stay minimum 7 nights at one or more Aman Bali Resort – Amankila, Amandari or Amanusa – and either Amanwana on the secluded Moyo Island or Amanjiwo in cultural Java – and enjoy special rates from USD 575 per night during low season and USD 878 per night during high season.
Bali and Beyond includes:
Daily breakfast and one complimentary activity per resort.
Activities are as follows:
- Amandari: cycling from Amandari to Ubud, Ayung River trek, Campuhan trek, Rice Terrace trek, Amandari massage, guided tour of a local market, private Balinese dance class, afternoon tea at Sunset Point
- Amanusa: Balinese massage, beach bale breakfast, bUluwatu Temple tour, soufflé cooking class
- Amankila: Morning cruise on Aman XII, Amankila massage, East Bali trek, cycle tour or vehicle tour
- Amanwana: Waterfall excursion, massage, dive on Amanwana’s sea wall
- Amanjiwo: Guided tour of Borobudur, Javanese massage, sunset martinis in the rice fields, hike into the Menoreh Hills, seditation in Mendut Temple, village tour by andong (horse-drawn cart)
Terms and conditions
- Offer available for new bookings only
- Applicable for stays between 24 February and 19 December 2016
- Booking period: 24 February until 30 April 2016
- Low season 2016: 11 February – 22 March and 01 December – 19 December, shoulder season 2016: 01 April – 31 July and 01 September – 31 October, high season 2016: 23 – 31 March 2016 and 01 – 31 August
- Subject to availability
- Rates are based on seven nights and must include a stay at either Amanjiwo or Amanwana.
- Rates include daily breakfast and one activity per person per stay at Amanjiwo, Amandari, Amanusa and Amankila. Amanwana guests will enjoy full board at a special rate of US$91++ per person per day
- Includes airport and inter-resort car transfers between Amandari, Amankila and Amanusa. Scheduled air transfers by Transnusa between Bali and Amanwana are charged at US$295 nett per person each way (price subject to change)
24/02/2016 to 30/04/2016
- Location & Getting There
Perched high above the rushing water of the Ayung River in a peaceful area on the outskirts of Ubud, Amandari is a 1-hour drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The property provides 30 free-standing luxury thatched suites. Suites come either as a single-storey or two-level duplex, each offering a garden courtyard, living area and wall-sized sliding glass doors that open on three sides to lush surroundings. The Asmara Suite and the Ayung Suite are duplexes with large private swimming pools and views of the rice terraces and valley below. The Amandari Suite offers one or two detached bedrooms along with a separate living room pavilion, outdoor dining bale and a private pool. The Amandari Villa overlooks the verdant Ayung River Gorge and terraced rice fields, comprising three bedrooms, five pavilions, an outdoor dining bale, two-tiered pool, fully-fitted kitchen, staff and vehicle service.
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar
There are many activities on offer from Amandari. Follow a trail through the scenic countryside on foot or bicycle with an experienced guide, enjoy invigorating treks along the Ayung Valley and green rice paddies or bike through the local village to experience local day-to-day life. For the more adventurous, try white water rafting down the Ayung River, located just below Amandari, a thrilling activity and an ideal way to explore the lush tropical rainforest.
4 hours of complimentary babysitting is offered each day and child-friendly activities are available.