Arkaba Station is offering a Stay 5 Pay 4 special exclusively to Lightfoot clients who stay at this beautiful homestead in the Flinders Ranges. We recommend making this part of a South Australian itinerary.
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to availability
- New bookings only
- Travel should be completed before 1st April 2014
05/08/2013 to 31/03/2014
Arkaba Station Information
- Location: Arkaba Station is 1 hour flight from Adelaide or a 4.5 hour drive from Adelaide
- Accommodation: Exclusive use for two up to ten guests in 5 air conditioned ensuite rooms, designed with the homestead’s heritage in mind. A mix of king and twin beds have premium mattresses, 500 threadcount cotton sheets and your choice of pillows
- Activities: Wildlife viewing, sheep station activities, mountain bike riding and indigenous culture
- Facilities: Swimming pool, library with fireplace, wine cellar, lounge, terrace and a bar.
- Weather: The climate in the Southern Outback is generally dry and sunny year round. Over the summer months from December to February/March it can get very hot during the days and quite warm in the evenings. In winter months from June to August the days are warm and nights are cold, often dropping below 0°C.
- Children: Children over the age of 5 welcome.