Book a stay from November to December 23rd, 2017 at Anantara Angkor Resort in Siem Reap and receive numerous benefits, including:
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Upgrade to next category (subject to availability)
- Complimentary airport round trip transfer
- A 60 minutes on foot massage for 2 persons
- One full day tour (excluding sunrise & temple pass) to Angkor Temple with an English speaking guide and car
- One experience Lunch or Dinner- A la carte menu at Chi Restaurant & Bar
- One picnic breakfast at Banteay Prei temple
- Complimentary Wi-Fi within the whole resort
- Complimentary unlimited Tuk Tuk to town center
- Foot ritual on arrival
- Complimentary daily minibar
- Daily fresh fruits
- Daily Lounge hours
- Complimentary butler service throughout stay
- Daily turndown amenities
04/09/2017 to 23/12/2017
Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa Information
- Location & Getting There
Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa is a short 5 minutes drive from Siem Reap International Airport. Ideally located, the hotel is only a 15 minute drive from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor Wat and a 10 minute drive from the town centre.
Comprising of 39 rooms and suites, the hotel is elegantly furnished with a mix of contemporary and Cambodian heritage interiors. The classic Deluxe Room has its own private balcony with pool view. The premium Deluxe Room is furnished with traditional Khmer style and comes with its own outdoor shower and traditional bathing jar. The Anantara Suite is spacious and has its own separate lounge and dining area while the Sothea Suite is exceptional with a ground floor that overlooks a beautiful private garden and a private balcony and library on the second floor. The suite also comes with its own private whirlpool Jacuzzi.
- Fitness centre
- Board games
- Spa, Sauna
- Dining: 2 restaurants
- Gift shop
The UNESCO World Heritage site of Angkor- the Angkor Wat is the city's main draw, but there are also other great sites to visit, such as a tour on the famed Tonle Sap River. Cycling through the temples is a really great way to explore the ruins, and picnic lunches can also be organised. After a long day of exploring, try out a cooking class or simply relax at the hotel.
Children are welcomed but no specific facilities available.