Amanwana Value Added Offer
Discover the tropical rainforest of Moyo Island. The offer includes:
- Three nights’ accommodation
- All meals
- Three complimentary activities: a guided excursion to a series of spring-fed, limestone waterfalls and cool freshwater jungle pools, a one-hour massage at Amanwana’s seaside Jungle Cove or spa tent for two, a beach dive on the Amanwana sea wall
From USD 3,600 for 3 nights
Terms and conditions:
- Offer available for new bookings only
- Applicable for stays from 01 May 2014 to 30 April 2015
- Subject to availability
- Rates are inclusive of three nights’ accommodation and inclusions as listed.
- Extension nights may be arranged on request.
- Extra person surcharge is US$250++ per person per night with inclusions as listed.
- Full board for children at US$30++ per child per night.
- Supplementary cost: Scheduled air transfers by Transnusa between Bali and Amanwana at US$295 nett per person each way.
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 11% government tax.
- Rates and government tax are subject to change without notice.
- Code: Amanwan Nature Experience
29/07/2014 to 30/04/2015
- Location & Getting There
Amanwana is a luxurious tented camp set within a designated wildlife reserve on the Indonesian island of Moyo, to the east of Bali and just north of Sumba, a 1-hour flight from Bali's Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The resort features a collection of 20 luxurious eastern-colonial-style tents which blend into the forest canopy and lead straight onto a gorgeous white sand beach. The tents have either a jungle or ocean view, and all have hard wooden flooring, glass floor-to-ceiling windows and a soft canvas roof. They are extremely spacious and each one has been elegantly furnished to the highest standard.
- Music pavilion
- Dive centre
- Jungle cove spa
- Gift shop
- Dining: Dining room, 1 bar
World class scuba diving is at your fingertips as is game fishing, snorkelling and windsurfing. Take a boat cruise on one of Amanwana’s luxury fleet and the boats are available to drop guests off on a private beach for a secluded luxury picnic. Nature excursions are also available to bat caves, Amanwana ridge, Crocodile Head, Brang Sedo and the village of Labuan Aji.
Children are welcome and babysitting service is available.