Holiday this summer at Amantaka and experience the best of local culture, attractions and the many festivals held throughout the year. Amantaka offers a number of customized excursions and tours, whether guests’ interests lie in experiencing local cuisine, learning more about local religion, or exploring the towns’ natural surroundings.
Stay for a minimum of 3 nights to enjoy:
- A complimentary room upgrade, subject to space availability at the time of booking
- Laotian Body exfoliation : 60 minutes
Bookings of four nights or more during this same period will include the above benefits and a Half Day Mekong River Cruise OR Sunset Cruise on Amantaka’s Classic Wooden Boat.
Valid for new bookings only
Stay between 1 May – 31 Nov 2013
29/04/2013 to 30/11/2013
- Location: Luang Prabang, south of Phousi Hill
- Accommodation: 24 suites, some with private pools
- Activities: Scenic tours of Mount Phousi, elephant rides, local tribal villages, trekking, kayaking, cooking classes, offering alms to local monks
- Facilities: Restaurant, library, swimming pool, tennis court, gym and yoga centre
- Weather: The cooler drier months are from November to March and humidity is at its highest between May and September
- Children: Welcome, babysitters can be arranged. Cots and extra beds for under 12s are included and children’s menus can be arranged by the chef.