Holiday this summer at Amanresorts’ flagship, Amanpuri and Amanpuri Villa, situated in a lush coconut grove overlooking the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea and fringed by a private beach. Relax in this idyllic setting after your hectic day of the city life.
Stay for a minimum of 3 nights to receive
- Daily breakfast and dinner (or lunch)
- 1 hour spa treatment for 2 persons per stay
Valid for new bookings only
Stay between 1 May – 31 Oct 2013, except 1-30 June 2013
29/04/2013 to 31/10/2013
- Location: Phuket, 25 minutes drive from Phuket airport.
- Accommodation: 40 Thai-styled pavilions and pool pavilions, 30 private home villas ranging from 2 to 6 bedrooms.
- Facilities: Restaurants and bars, spa, library, gallery, boardroom, Beach Club, swimming pool, gym, tennis courts, cruises.
- Activities: Spa, water sports, snorkelling and diving, beachcombing on luxury cruises, golfing, island touring, shopping, festivals.
- Weather: Tropical climate year-round. Best to visit between November to April. Rainy season runs between May to October.
- Children: Welcome. There is a children’s pool and baby equipment is available. Babysitting available on request.
- Guide Price: From USD 3739 for 3 nights in a Pavilion including return airport transfers for two pax (Shoulder Season)