Amanoi Hideaway Offer
- 3 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Daily a la carte dinner
- A choice of daily activity
- Rates start from USD 3045 for an Ocean Pavilion
Terms and conditions
- Rates are based on double occupancy and subject to taxes and service charge
- Supplementary cost: private transfer to/from Cam Ranh Airport at US$75++ each way for up to 2 persons until 30 April 2015. From 1 May 2015,complimentary airport transfer for up to 2 persons
- Daily dinner excludes beverages
- Subject to availability
- Available for new bookings only
- Rates and taxes are subject to change without prior notice
- Choice of daily activity: hydrotherapy and scented bath, foot massage, Amanoi 60-minute signature massage, Private yoga or tai chi class, Vietnamese cooking class, Amanoi lunch picnic, trekking in the National Park, guided snorkeling, sailing by hobie cat or kayak excursion in Vinh Hy Bay
01/01/2015 to 30/11/2015
- Location:Vinh Hy Bay, a 90-minute drive from Cam Ranh Airport (Nha Trang). Nha Trang is a 1-hour flight from Ho Chi Minh City, a 1 hour 45 min flight from Hanoi, and a 1 hour and 25 min flight from Danang.
- Accommodation:31 pavillions (some with private pools) and 5 Aman villas.
- Facilities:Aman spa, gymnasium, pilates studio, yoga pavillion, 2 tennis courts, 2 swimming pools, beach club, kayaks and snorkelling equipment, restaurant and bar.
- Activities:Yoga, pilates, water sports, scenic walks, running and trekking routes.
- Weather:Vietnam’s Ninh Thuan Province is known to have the best climate in the country, with average temperatures ranging from 22ºC to 35ºC. The area is protected by mountain ranges, which means that storms are rare. Approximately 250 days of the year are sunny.
- Children:All ages welcome, but no specific facilities.