Amanjiwo Value Added Offer
Discover Central Java’s culture whilst you stay in the exquisite Amanjiwo. The offer includes:
- Three nights accommodation
- Three complimentary activities from an extensive selection: hike the rugged limestone Menoreh Hills, ride in an andong through nearby kampungs (villages), a guided tour of Borobudur, discover the temples of Kedu Valley, explore local villages on a bicycle and witness traditional craftmanship skills, practise semadi, a silent Javanese meditation in the ancient Mendut monastery, conduct a fortune-telling session with a renowned palm-reader, visit the local markets of Muntilan and Borobudur, enjoy a half-day temple tour in Prambanan Valley, sip sunset martinis in Amanjiwo’s rice fields overlooking Borobudur, visit a local street side warung for an authentic Javanese meal amongst the local community, enjoy an Amanjiwo feast of makan malam – traditional Javanese dishes
Terms & conditions:
- Offer available for new bookings only
- Applicable for stays from 01 May 2014 to 30 April 2015
- Subject to availability
- Rates are inclusive of three nights’ accommodation, airport transfers, daily breakfast and three complimentary activities per stay.
- Extension nights inclusive of breakfast may be arranged upon request.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 11% government tax.
- Third person surcharge is US$100++ per night with inclusions as stated.
- Rates and government tax are subject to change without notice.
- Code: Amanjiwo Cultural Trails
29/07/2014 to 30/04/2015
- Location & Getting There
Resting in the rural heartland of Central Java within a natural amphitheatre boasting a picturesque backdrop of the Menorah Hills, Amanjiwo is a 1-hour drive from Adisucipto International Airport.
Amanjiwo’s main building is framed by 36 suites set in two graceful crescents around the central Rotunda. The suites all feature terrazzo flooring, high ceilings, domed roofs and a thatched pavilion with a daybed for relaxing in the evening light and for romantic private dinners. For those wishing to have a direct view of Borobudur, the Borobudur Suites and Pool Suites are the perfect choice. For ultimate luxury, the Dalem Jiwo Suite is a discrete compound complete with a private butler, wraparound terrace, two bedrooms, two lounging bales and a private swimming pool.
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Art gallery & studio
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar
Private dawn and sunset visits to Borobudur are the highlight of a stay at Amanjiwo and are included as a complimentary activity. Other things to do include guided treks and tours, archaeological tours, art gallery visits, shopping and massage treatments.
Babysitting service is available.