Amanjiwo Value Added Offer
Discover Central Java’s culture whilst you stay in the exquisite Amanjiwo. The offer includes:
- Three nights accommodation
- Three complimentary activities from an extensive selection: hike the rugged limestone Menoreh Hills, ride in an andong through nearby kampungs (villages), a guided tour of Borobudur, discover the temples of Kedu Valley, explore local villages on a bicycle and witness traditional craftmanship skills, practise semadi, a silent Javanese meditation in the ancient Mendut monastery, conduct a fortune-telling session with a renowned palm-reader, visit the local markets of Muntilan and Borobudur, enjoy a half-day temple tour in Prambanan Valley, sip sunset martinis in Amanjiwo’s rice fields overlooking Borobudur, visit a local street side warung for an authentic Javanese meal amongst the local community, enjoy an Amanjiwo feast of makan malam – traditional Javanese dishes
Terms & conditions:
- Offer available for new bookings only
- Applicable for stays from 01 May 2014 to 30 April 2015
- Subject to availability
- Rates are inclusive of three nights’ accommodation, airport transfers, daily breakfast and three complimentary activities per stay.
- Extension nights inclusive of breakfast may be arranged upon request.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 11% government tax.
- Third person surcharge is US$100++ per night with inclusions as stated.
- Rates and government tax are subject to change without notice.
- Code: Amanjiwo Cultural Trails
29/07/2014 to 30/04/2015