Overlooking the mystical temples of Borobudur, luxurious Amanjiwo is the ideal base to explore the country’s largest Buddhist sanctuary, hike surrounding hills, and just kick back and relax in one of Aman’s most iconic resorts – the ideal location to spend Valentine’s Day with your other half.
- Roses upon arrival
- 1 x Romantic turndown for guests staying on 14th February
- 1 x 60 minute Amanjiwo massage in the spa or guest suite
- 1 x Javanese Makan Malam dinner
- Daily breakfast
- Daily Half-board option of lunch or dinner
- Complimentary return airport transfers to and from Yogyakarta and Solo Airport.
Garden Suite from USD 2590 for a two night stay
Terms & Conditions
- Offer applies for reservations made from 10 January to 17 February for stays between 13 to 18 February 2014.
- Minimum two night stay required to receive the above inclusions
- Reservations are subject to availability
- This offer can be combined with Cultural Trails offer for stays of 3 nights or more
10/01/2014 to 17/02/2014
- Location & Getting There
Resting in the rural heartland of Central Java within a natural amphitheatre boasting a picturesque backdrop of the Menorah Hills, Amanjiwo is a 1-hour drive from Adisucipto International Airport.
Amanjiwo’s main building is framed by 36 suites set in two graceful crescents around the central Rotunda. The suites all feature terrazzo flooring, high ceilings, domed roofs and a thatched pavilion with a daybed for relaxing in the evening light and for romantic private dinners. For those wishing to have a direct view of Borobudur, the Borobudur Suites and Pool Suites are the perfect choice. For ultimate luxury, the Dalem Jiwo Suite is a discrete compound complete with a private butler, wraparound terrace, two bedrooms, two lounging bales and a private swimming pool.
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Art gallery & studio
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar
Private dawn and sunset visits to Borobudur are the highlight of a stay at Amanjiwo and are included as a complimentary activity. Other things to do include guided treks and tours, archaeological tours, art gallery visits, shopping and massage treatments.
Babysitting service is available.