Amanjiwo Cultural Trails Offer
Amanjiwo’s Cultural Trails Offer currently starts from USD 1,680 during low season and USD 2,588 during high season and includes:
- 3 nights’ stay
- Return Airport Transfer
- Daily breakfast for two
- Three specially created Amanjiwo activities per person per stay such as Borobodur Intellectual Tour with guide after 6am, Walk through the Menoreh Hills, Sunset Martini’s on the edge of the rice fields, Dining at Pak Parno’s Warung or Nak Jadi’s (tiny restaurant), A silent meditation at Mendut Temple, Javanese evening meal, Village cycle tour, Temple of Kedu valley, Morning market tour of Borobudur and Muntilan, Temple of Prambanan valley
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional or group rates
- Applicable for new bookings only
- Offer is available for stays between 24 February and 19 December 2016
- Booking period: 24 February until 30 April 2016
- Low season 2016: 11 February – 22 March and 01 November – 19 December, shoulder season 2016: 23 March – 30 June and 01 September – 31 October, high season 2016: 01 – 31 August
24/02/2016 to 30/04/2016
- Location & Getting There
Resting in the rural heartland of Central Java within a natural amphitheatre boasting a picturesque backdrop of the Menorah Hills, Amanjiwo is a 1-hour drive from Adisucipto International Airport.
Amanjiwo’s main building is framed by 36 suites set in two graceful crescents around the central Rotunda. The suites all feature terrazzo flooring, high ceilings, domed roofs and a thatched pavilion with a daybed for relaxing in the evening light and for romantic private dinners. For those wishing to have a direct view of Borobudur, the Borobudur Suites and Pool Suites are the perfect choice. For ultimate luxury, the Dalem Jiwo Suite is a discrete compound complete with a private butler, wraparound terrace, two bedrooms, two lounging bales and a private swimming pool.
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Art gallery & studio
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar
Private dawn and sunset visits to Borobudur are the highlight of a stay at Amanjiwo and are included as a complimentary activity. Other things to do include guided treks and tours, archaeological tours, art gallery visits, shopping and massage treatments.
Babysitting service is available.