Amanjena Golf Break
Stay five nights or more and receiving the following privileges
- Daily breakfast
- Daily green fees per person to play at the Royal, Amelkis or Al Maaden golf courses, including transfers, or one daily 50-minute massage for a partner who does not play golf
- Round trip airport transfers from Marrakech Airport
- Rates start from USD 674 per night for a Pavilion room
Terms & conditions
- Minimum five nights stay
- Golf courses entrance subject to availability
- Valid for stays between 7 January to 28 February 2015, 1 June to 30 September 2015 and 1 to 21 December 2015
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge, 10% government tax and a local tourist tax of 5 euros per person per day.
05/12/2014 to 21/12/2015
- Location:Marrakech, 20 minutes from the airport – private transfers included. Casablanca Airport is also 2.5 hours drive away.
- Accommodation:39 rooms and suites
- Activities:Cultural tours, medina spa, hiking, biking, beauty treatments, golf, Adgal gardens.
- Facilites: Restaurant, swimming pool, bar, fumoir, library, boutique, spa, tennis courts, bicycles.
- Weather: April – June is the best time to go, as well as September and October. July and August are very hot (can be over 100 degrees!) and from November to February there is a high chance of rain.
- Children:Welcome. Has a shallow pool, children’s menu and babysitting services.