The Palace and a Village Offer
Guests staying three nights or more at both Aman at Summer Palace in Beijing and Amanfayun in Hangzhou as part of ‘The Palace and a Village’ enjoy a complimentary breakfast, private tours and return airport transfers.
Aman at Summer Palace:
- Daily breakfast for two
- A private guided tour of the Summer Palace
- A private guided tour of the Forbidden City (half day)
- A one-hour Chinese massage for two
- Return transfers from Beijing airport
- Daily breakfast for two
- A private guided tour of Longjing Tea Village and Nine Creeks
- A private guided tour of Lingyin Temple
- A one-hour reflexology treatment for two
- Return transfers from Hangzhou Airport or Hangzhou Train Station
Terms & Conditions:
- A minimum stay of 3 nights at each Aman at Summer Palace and Amanfayun is required
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions
- Extension nights may be arranged on request
01/05/2013 to 30/04/2014
- Location & Getting There
Hidden in a picturesque valley, only a 20-minute drive along bamboo and tree-lined avenues from the centre of the bustling city of Hangzhou, Amanfayun is a 50-minute drive from Hangzhou Airport.
Amanfayun offers 42 rooms, suites and villas located within the property. Due to the unique nature of the structures, no two rooms are identical. Village Rooms and Suites are furnished with a king bed, daybed, writing desk and dressing area, with the latter comprising larger living spaces. Deluxe Village Suites enjoy a separate living room, 7 of which enjoy their own private double massage treatment rooms. Village Villas are almost twice as large as the Deluxe Village Suites, featuring private double massage treatment rooms. The duplex Amanfayun Villa comprises two king-sized bedrooms, each with its own private sitting area, an enclosed courtyard, an intimate reading area, an expansive lounge with a dining area and twin daybeds, as well as a private massage room.
- Heated outdoor pool
- Steam house
- Fayun place
- Dining: 2 restaurants
Amanfayun's surroundings offer a wealth of ancient architectural gems and verdant hills and villages to explore. Places of interests in the area include Hangzhou's West Lake, Liuhe Pagoda or ‘The Pagoda of Six Harmonies', the Chinese Pagoda Exhibition Park and the Tea Musuem. If guests are lucky, they will get to experience the many colourful festivals and celebrations that are unique to Hangzhou. Amongst the most important are the West Lake Pilgrimage Fair, West Lake Lotus Festival, West Lake Osmanthus Festival, Qiantang Tide Watching Festival and West Lake International Fireworks Show.
Children are welcome but there are no specific facilities available.