Aman Bali Offer at Amankila
For stay between now and 19 December 2016:
- Stay minimum 3 nights at one or combination of three Aman’s Bali Resort – Amandari, Amankila and Amanusa – and enjoy special rates from USD 1,680 during low season and USD 2,590 during high season
- Stay minimum 6 nights at minimum two of three Aman’s Bali Resort – Amandari, Amankila and Amanusa – and enjoy special rates from USD 3,450 during low season and USD 5,265 during high season
The Aman Bali Offer includes:
- Daily breakfast
- Airport return transfers
- A choice of one activity per person per offer
Terms & conditions:
- Available for stays between 24 February and 19 December 2016
- Booking period: 24 February until 30 April 2016
- Low season 2016: 11 February – 22 March and 01 December – 19 December, shoulder season 2016: 01 April – 31 July and 01 September – 31 October, high season 2016: 23 – 31 March 2016 and 01 – 31 August
- Applicable for new bookings only
- The offer cannot be combined with any other promotional or group rates
- Subject to availability
24/02/2016 to 30/04/2016
- Location & Getting There
Tucked away in the remote village of Manggis in East Bali, the ultimately luxurious Amankila is a 1-hour drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Incorporating local architecture and materials, the 34 stylish Suites are all connected to the main building of the hotel by a raised walkway through the lush verdant garden. Garden Suites have an outdoor terrace that is furnished with a daybed, coconut-shell table and rattan chairs; Ocean Suites possess the same amenities, but with superb ocean views; Pool Suites feature private swimming pools enclosed within walled courtyards; Kilasari Suite is perched high on the hillside, with views overlooking the sea and its own 12m infinity pool; Indrakila Suite has its own lounging bale and a private pool; Amankila Suite includes two separate bedrooms opening onto a large terrace with a private aquamarine-tile pool, two lounging bales, sunbeds, lily ponds, views over the beach and Amuk bay and a private butler service.
- Beach club
- Swimming pool
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar
Amankila is the ideal base from which to explore the cultural diversity and rich history of East Bali, a place of temples, villages, palaces, rice paddies and ruins, and where religion is seen both in colourful festivals and simple daily offerings to the gods. This tranquil locale offers a host of activities from mountain biking to cultural excursions, and is close to some of the most beautiful dive sites in Bali.
4 hours of complimentary babysitting are offered and child-friendly activities can be arranged.