Aman Bali Offer at Amandari
For stay between now and 19 December 2016:
- Stay minimum 3 nights at one or combination of three Aman’s Bali Resort – Amandari, Amankila and Amanusa – and enjoy special rates from USD 1,680 during low season and USD 2,590 during high season
- Stay minimum 6 nights at minimum two of three Aman’s Bali Resort – Amandari, Amankila and Amanusa – and enjoy special rates from USD 3,450 during low season and USD 5,265 during high season
The Aman Bali Offer includes:
- Daily breakfast
- Airport return transfers
- A choice of one activity per person per offer
Terms & conditions:
- Available for stays between 24 February and 19 December 2016
- Booking period: 24 February until 30 April 2016
- Low season 2016: 11 February – 22 March and 01 December – 19 December, shoulder season 2016: 01 April – 31 July and 01 September – 31 October, high season 2016: 23 – 31 March 2016 and 01 – 31 August
- Applicable for new bookings only
- The offer cannot be combined with any other promotional or group rates
- Subject to availability
24/02/2016 to 30/04/2016
- Location & Getting There
Perched high above the rushing water of the Ayung River in a peaceful area on the outskirts of Ubud, Amandari is a 1-hour drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The property provides 30 free-standing luxury thatched suites. Suites come either as a single-storey or two-level duplex, each offering a garden courtyard, living area and wall-sized sliding glass doors that open on three sides to lush surroundings. The Asmara Suite and the Ayung Suite are duplexes with large private swimming pools and views of the rice terraces and valley below. The Amandari Suite offers one or two detached bedrooms along with a separate living room pavilion, outdoor dining bale and a private pool. The Amandari Villa overlooks the verdant Ayung River Gorge and terraced rice fields, comprising three bedrooms, five pavilions, an outdoor dining bale, two-tiered pool, fully-fitted kitchen, staff and vehicle service.
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar
There are many activities on offer from Amandari. Follow a trail through the scenic countryside on foot or bicycle with an experienced guide, enjoy invigorating treks along the Ayung Valley and green rice paddies or bike through the local village to experience local day-to-day life. For the more adventurous, try white water rafting down the Ayung River, located just below Amandari, a thrilling activity and an ideal way to explore the lush tropical rainforest.
4 hours of complimentary babysitting is offered each day and child-friendly activities are available.