Alila Villas Uluwatu Value Added Offer
- Stay 3 nights, enjoy both Private Dining on the Edge AND Celebrate Your Love at Spa Alila
- Enjoy a complimentary spa for every spa booked
Terms and conditions
- Offer is valid from 8 January to 31 March 2015.
- Applicable for new bookings only
- Offer is not combinable with any other promotion
- Subject to availability
- Complimentary spa should be based on the equivalent value or less (1-For-1)
08/01/2015 to 31/03/2015
Alila Villas Uluwatu Information
- Location & Getting There
Alila Villas Uluwatu is the greenest property on the island, located in Bukit Peninsula at the southern coastline of Bali, a 30-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The property comprises 84 expansive and luxuriously-appointed villas. One-bedroom Pool Villas come with a private pool, a cabana looking out to the Indian Ocean, walkways and bridges connecting the relaxation pavilions and pools to the spacious living areas. Three-bedroom Pool Villas is perched on the hillside, featuring three gorgeous bedrooms, a private pool, cabana, gourmet bar and spacious lawn for private events or weddings.
- Swimming pool
- Alila gallery
- Dining: 2 restaurants
Visit the majestic Uluwatu Temple perched at the tip of a cliff above the Indian Ocean, try out a championship golf course at Bali Golf and Country Club, explore Nusa Dua's Bali Collection which features the island's favourite boutiques and restaurants, free live music in the park and traditional dances, or laze on the best white sand beaches in Bali - Balangan beach, Dreamland beach, Padang Padang beach, Suluban beach and Nyang Nyang beach, all only 10-15 minutes away.
Children are welcome but there are no specific facilities available.