Alila Manggis Value Added Offer
- Stay 2 nights, enjoy both One Time Authentic Balinese Tasting Menu Dinner AND One Session of 60-minute Spa Alila Signature
- Enjoy a complimentary* spa for every spa booked
Terms and conditions
- Offer is valid from 8 January to 31 March 2015.
- Applicable for new bookings only
- Offer is not combinable with any other promotion
- Subject to availability
- Complimentary spa should be based on the equivalent value or less (1-For-1)
08/01/2015 to 31/03/2015
Alila Manggis Information
- Location & Getting There
Framed between the sea and Bali’s most sacred peak, Mount Agung, Alila Manggis, is a secluded and edgy oasis that is a 90-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The two-storey thatched Balinese complex houses 53 rooms and 2 corner suites. Superior Rooms boast a private terrace; Deluxe Rooms feature an extra daybed on the private balcony; the 2 spacious Seaside Suites are situated closest to the ocean, with large balconies that surround them and a living and dining area.
- Swimming pool
- Organic fruit & vegetable garden
- Cooking school
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 lounge
Activities include walking tours to Mount Agung, cultural tours to see traditional Bali Aga Village of Tenganan, water palaces of Tirtagangga and Ujung, the weaving village of Sidemen, and various Balinese temples, whitewater rafting and deep-sea fishing adventures.
Children are welcome but there are no specific facilities available.