Book two nights at Alila Manggis, a dreamy resort by the sea in East Bali, and enjoy an additional third night’s stay for free!
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is valid only for new booking
- Offer is valid only for guests staying between 1 November 2013 to 31 March 2014 (excluding the peak season from 20 December 2013 to 5 January 2014.
- Minimum 3-night stay (inclusive of one free night)
- All bookings are subject to room availability
- All benefits and conditions outlined such as Advance Purchase, Alila Experience, Seasons of Giving and Long Stay offer are not combinable with this promotion.
17/09/2013 to 31/03/2014
Alila Manggis Information
- Location & Getting There
Framed between the sea and Bali’s most sacred peak, Mount Agung, Alila Manggis, is a secluded and edgy oasis that is a 90-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The two-storey thatched Balinese complex houses 53 rooms and 2 corner suites. Superior Rooms boast a private terrace; Deluxe Rooms feature an extra daybed on the private balcony; the 2 spacious Seaside Suites are situated closest to the ocean, with large balconies that surround them and a living and dining area.
- Swimming pool
- Organic fruit & vegetable garden
- Cooking school
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 lounge
Activities include walking tours to Mount Agung, cultural tours to see traditional Bali Aga Village of Tenganan, water palaces of Tirtagangga and Ujung, the weaving village of Sidemen, and various Balinese temples, whitewater rafting and deep-sea fishing adventures.
Children are welcome but there are no specific facilities available.