Head to Australia for the ultimate spa holiday. Be pampered and looked after in some of their most luxurious lodges and immerse yourself in the peace and calm of the stunning natural beauty in the surroundings around you.
Head from scenic Victoria to the island of Tasmania with its pristine beaches, wild forests and a fascinating array of indigenous flora and fauna. From there, fly to Wolgan Valley near Sydney and find yourself surrounded by river gorges and the rugged Blue Mountains.
Day 1: Arrival into Melbourne
You will arrive into Melbourne Airport where you will be met by a Lightfoot representative. You will then be driven to your first accommodation, Lake House, in Daylesford, Victoria. Lying on the shores of the stunning Lake Daylesford, the Lake House is in the heart of Victoria’s spa country only a 90 minute drive from Melbourne.
With natural mineral sprins surrounding the property, it is an oasis of tranquility offering guests an extensive range of spa treatments and hydrotherapy. Lake House is also well-known for its culinary delights with an impressive cellar, gastronomic excellence and outstanding service – eating in the hotel restaurant is a definite must-do.
We recommend you try the Signature Spa Experience to make the most out of your stay here. It is set in a secluded tree-top cabin and overlooks waterfront willow trees. Be sure to take a leisurely stroll through the manicured garden and appreciate the range of sculptures and artwork from the region’s famous artists including the owner of the property himself.
Stay: Lake House Daylesford
Day 2: Victoria - Tasmania
Today you will be driven to Melbourne airport for your flight to Tasmania. You will be driven around 3 hours to your next accommodation, the Saffire Freycinet. Overlooking the Hazards mountains, the hotel is discreetly located above the shores of Great Oyster Bay. Your stay here will undoubtedly uplift and energize you and the spa will relax, restore and enrich you.
Stay: Saffire Freycinet
Day 3: Tasmania - New South Wales
This morning you will fly to Sydney airport from where you will be driven to your next accommodation, One and Only Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa. This is Australia’s first conservation-led resort and is set amid the breath-taking Blue Mountains. With 40 luxuriously elegant stand-alone suites and an outstanding spa, there is so much on offer here.
Be sure to try out the Timeless Traditionsl Four-hand body massage which will leave you feeling reinvigorated and transformed. Make sure you have a drink on the Valley Bar & Terrace Lounge which offers expansive views of the valley and beyond.
Day 4: Departure
Today you will be transferred to Sydney Airport to catch your onward flight home.
|Day 1:||Arrival into Melbourne||Lake House Daylesford|
|Day 2:||Victoria - Tasmania||Saffire Freycinet|
|Day 3:||Tasmania - New South Wales||One and Only Wolgan Valley|
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Transfers or car hire
- Activities with guides
- 24 hour emergency contact
- International flights
- Visa if necessary
- Personal expenses
- Hotel early check in / Late check out
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance (please note that this is required for all Lightfoot Travel holidays)
Price available upon request
Notes on our prices
- This price guide provides you with a broad indication of how much to budget for your holiday.
- Prices are generally based on two people travelling together (unless stated otherwise) on a shared room basis.
- Prices can fluctuate depending on season, standard of accommodation, excursions selected (private versus shared) etc.
- This basic structure works very nicely, but don’t forget that Lightfoot Travel can provide a range of experiences and we tailor-make each itinerary based on your travel requirements. Get in touch to start planning your perfect trip with your own travel consultant