Looking for an island weekend away from the tourists that flock to Cebu and Boracay? Well, you will need to make the extra effort on an additional domestic flight to get there, but trust us Palawan is well worth it.
Pangulasian Island by El Nido Resorts is set in Bacuit Bay, fronting a pristine beach and against a backdrop of tropical forest. Find a spot to call your own on the 750-meter stretch of exclusive white sand beach and be amazed by the marine sanctuary right on your doorstep.
Day 1: Arrive on Pangulasian Island
Disembark from your Island Transvoyager Inc. (ITI) flight from Manila which arrives straight into El Nido, taking approximately 55 minutes on a 50 seater aircraft. From here it is a 25-minute boat ride follows to take you to Pangulasian Island Resort. Arrive, check-in and have lunch at the resort – you then have the rest of your day to bask in the sun and relax in your luxury villa!
Day 2 - 3: Days at Leisure
You are free to partake in the activities on offer by the resort at your own leisure, which include:
- Scuba Diving: El Nido has more than 20 diving sites, all easily accessible from Pangulasian Island which is a PADI-certified resort with a complete line of diving equipment and offers a variety of dive courses.
- Snorkelling: Snorkelling gear is also for rental and you can explore the house reef.
- Marine Sports: Hobie-cats, laser sailboats, windsurfs and kayaks are also available at the resort’s Scuba Shack and Marine Sports Center.
- Guided Eco Tours: The 45 islands and islets of El Nido and the surrounding sea present endless opportunities for adventure and nature appreciation. Just minutes away are several natural attractions, including Cathedral Cave, Cudugnon Cave, Snake Island, and the Big and Small Lagoons. Guests can join any of our guided eco-tours to explore these fascinating sites. An eco-checklist is provided to all guests to monitor and record any wildlife seen.
- Spa: Indulge in the spa of course
Day 4: Departure
Today you will be transferred back to El Nido for your ITI flight back to Manila and onward international departure.
|Day 1:||Arrive on Pangulasian Island||Pangulasian Island Resort|
|Day 2 - 3:||Days at Leisure||Pangulasian Island Resort|
- Overnight accommodation including daily breakfast.
- 24 hour emergency contact
- International airfare
- Visa and airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance (please note that travel insurance is mandatory for all Lightfoot Travel holidays
From USD 1,733 per person based on two guests travelling
Notes on our prices
- This price guide provides you with a broad indication of how much to budget for your holiday.
- Prices are generally based on two people travelling together (unless stated otherwise) on a shared room basis.
- Prices can fluctuate depending on season, standard of accommodation, excursions selected (private versus shared) etc.
- This basic structure works very nicely, but don’t forget that Lightfoot Travel can provide a range of experiences and we tailor-make each itinerary based on your travel requirements. Get in touch to start planning your perfect trip with your own travel consultant
- Capital: Manila
- Main Language: Filipino, English
- Population: 94.85m (2011)
- Time Zone: GMT +8
- Currency: Philippine Peso (PHP)
- Best time to go: October through May
- Being just one of the few guests on the island, Pangulasian Island is a private island resort that has only 42 sumptuous villas
- Amazing snorkelling on the house reef – right on your doorstep
- Island hopping on a guided tour through the nearby islands and islets, pick your private spot for a picnic
From USD 1,733 per person