At Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa in the Philippines children will never be bored (and never want to leave!) with the many facilities catering especially to them.
The Adventure Zone for younger children features an exciting indoor playground with a drop slide and a children’s activity corner. The Entertainment Centre for teenagers is an activity hub complete with video and arcade games, billiards, table tennis, karaoke rooms and a café bar serving refreshments.
Day 1 Arrive into Boracay
Upon arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel, Shangri-la Boracay to check-in. You have the afternoon at leisure to enjoy the resort and its facilities. While your children are being watched by the professional child-minders at the Activity Centre, you may want to venture down to the famous White Beach and explore the island teeming with bars and cafes, shops, henna art, braiders, body massage on the beach, etc.
Day 2 - 3: At Leisure
You and your children have the days at leisure to enjoy the resort’s excellent facilities such as the state-of-the-art gym, saunas, steam baths, jacuuzis, tennis courts and the pool. You also have the opportunity to use the extensive water sports facilities exclusive to the resort such as the jetskis, kayaks, water skis, the catamarans or partake in one of the PADI scuba diving and snorkelling courses.
Remember to book in your session at the Shangri-la’s amazing CHI spa to completely unwind!
Day 4: Departure
Check out after breakfast and you will be transferred to the airport in time for your departure flight.
|Day 1||Arrive into Boracay||Shangri-La's Boracay Resort and Spa|
|Day 2 - 3:||At Leisure||Shangri-La's Boracay Resort and Spa|
|Day 4:||Departure||Shangri-La's Boracay Resort and Spa|
- Overnight accommodation including daily breakfast.
- 24 hour emergency contact
- International airfare
- Visa and airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance (please note that travel insurance is mandatory for all Lightfoot Travel holidays
From USD 1,974 for a family of 2 adults and 2 children
Notes on our prices
- This price guide provides you with a broad indication of how much to budget for your holiday.
- Prices are generally based on two people travelling together (unless stated otherwise) on a shared room basis.
- Prices can fluctuate depending on season, standard of accommodation, excursions selected (private versus shared) etc.
- This basic structure works very nicely, but don’t forget that Lightfoot Travel can provide a range of experiences and we tailor-make each itinerary based on your travel requirements. Get in touch to start planning your perfect trip with your own travel consultant
- Capital: Manila
- Main Language: Filipino, English
- Population: 94.85m (2011)
- Time Zone: GMT +8
- Currency: Philippine Peso (PHP)
- Best time to go: October through May
- Exclusive resort stuffed toys for children
- Three-hour use of indoor recreation (choice of Xbox 360 Kinect, video games or videoke)
- Unlimited access to Adventure Zone for children
- Scheduled recreation indoor/outdoor activities for adults and children
- Complimentary broadband Internet access
From USD 1,974