There is a good reason why Bali is Indonesia’s most popular travel destination. From serene beaches, traditional culture, thriving nightlife, and a variety of adventure activities, Bali truly has it all. This trip will give you the opportunity to experience the very best that this wonderful island has to offer.
Begin your holiday on the beautiful Seminyak beach with several days of relaxation on the beach and in the spa. Next, you will venture inland to the beautiful Ayung River where you can rejuvenate your body and mind at the tranquil COMO Shambhala. Finally, cap off your Bali holiday with a stay on the east coast in a very traditional area of Bali, where you will experience the rich history of the Balinese people.
Day 1: Arrive in Bali
Upon arrival in Denpasar Airport, you will be met by a Lightfoot Travel representative who will help speed you through customs. You will then be taken by private transfer to The Legian to begin your Balinese holiday.
The Legian is a luxurious resort located on the picturesque shores of Seminyak beach. Watch the stunning sunset on the shores of the Indian Ocean as you enjoy a freshly caught seafood dinner with the sea literally lapping at your feet.
Day 2 - 4: Relaxing in Seminyak
Take the next few days to relax and enjoy all of the resort facilities and surrounding beach areas. The white sand beach, crystal clear waters and extensive spa options can all help you reach a perfect level of relaxation and embrace a welcome escape from the outside world.
After a day of relaxation, make your way to one of the many fine restaurants along Seminyak beach. The wide selection of beachfront locations and abundance of freshly caught seafood makes this a perfect location to enjoy a cocktail and watch the sun slowly set.
Day 5: From Seminyak to Ubud
Today you will be met by your driver and taken by private transfer to Ubud to begin your stay at the Como Shambhala. The Como Shambhala occupies a lush location next to the Ayung River, where it boasts its own sacred spring, revered by locals for its healing properties.
Make exceptional use of the outdoors by participating in the daily schedule of revitalizing activities, such as yoga, pilates, and hiking. As a health focused retreat, Como Shambhala also provides wellness consultations, massage treatments, and use of the sauna facilities.
Stay: COMO Shambhala Estate
Day 6 - 7: Time at leisure in Ubud
In the following days, there are several interesting and exciting options for you to do while in Ubud. Gain an appreciation of the Balinese artistic culture by visiting the Neka or Arma Museum and taking in the vast collections of original Balinese artwork.
Stay: COMO Shambhala Estate
Day 8: From Ubud to Manggis
This morning, you will be taken by private transfer to Manggis where you will spend the next three nights at the Amankila. Mount Agung provides a dramatic backdrop for Amankila, a secluded property overlooking the Lombok Strait.
Amankila is the ideal base from which to explore the cultural diversity and rich history of East Bali, a region of temples, palaces, rice paddies and ancient ruins. This tranquil locale offers a host of activities from adventurous mountain biking and diving, to cultural excursions across temples and ancient water palaces.
Day 9 - 10: Time at leisure in Manggis
Over the next few days, take some time to explore the diverse region around the Amankila. The activities are as numerous and diverse as the landscape, with options to go hiking on Mount Agung, whitewater rafting on the Telaga Waja River, visiting the various Balinese temples, or a cultural tour to one of the many traditional villages.
After a long day of activity, take some time in the Amankila Spa to properly wind down with a relaxing Balinese aromatic massage. If you are sunburnt, try the soothing aloe vera massage to cool and heal your sore skin.
Day 11: Departure
After breakfast and check out, you will be taken by private transfer to Denpasar in time to catch your departure flight.
|Day 1:||Arrive in Bali||The Legian Bali & The Club at The Legian|
|Day 2 - 4:||Relaxing in Seminyak||The Legian Bali & The Club at The Legian|
|Day 5:||From Seminyak to Ubud||COMO Shambhala Estate|
|Day 6 - 7:||Time at leisure in Ubud||COMO Shambhala Estate|
|Day 8:||From Ubud to Manggis||Amankila|
|Day 9 - 10:||Time at leisure in Manggis||Amankila|
- Accommodations including breakfast
- 24 hour emergency contact
- International flights
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Early check in/ late check-out.
- Travel insurance (please note that this is required for all Lightfoot Travel holidays
Price available upon request
Notes on our prices
- This price guide provides you with a broad indication of how much to budget for your holiday.
- Prices are generally based on two people travelling together (unless stated otherwise) on a shared room basis.
- Prices can fluctuate depending on season, standard of accommodation, excursions selected (private versus shared) etc.
- This basic structure works very nicely, but don’t forget that Lightfoot Travel can provide a range of experiences and we tailor-make each itinerary based on your travel requirements. Get in touch to start planning your perfect trip with your own travel consultant
- Capital: Jakarta
- Main Language: Bahasa Indonesia
- Population: 242.3m (2011)
- Time Zone: GMT +8
- Currency: Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Best time to go: April through October
- Sunset seafood dinner on the shores of the Indian Ocean
- Holistic rejuvenation next to a Balinese sacred spring
- Exploration of ancient temples, ruins, water palace, and traditional villages
- Soothing Aloe Vera massage at the Amankila
- Seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay
Price available upon request