We are currently looking for Travel Designers across all our offices, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong and Bali.
The Employee will be responsible for including but not limited to:
- Act as a travel designer, planning trips for clients – with your own sales and revenue targets.
- Assist with marketing activities, including development and implementation of a sales and marketing activity plan for the delivery of agreed goals for Asia.
- Assist in the development of sales strategies
- Source and negotiate commissionable rates with hotels and villas across Asia
- Where necessary visit the hotels, villas and locations to vet and accurately report on such for inclusion in company marketing material
- Conceptualising regional tours and weekend breaks
- Manage client and supplier relationships in order to obtain new business opportunities
- Build contact database
- Maintain positive relationships with key clients who have a significant impact on the success of the company
- Attend networking opportunities and other functions for business related interests
Background Experience & Key Skills
- A passion for the world of travel and luxury hospitality
- Candidate requires 1-2 years travel industry experience
- Proven sales success against set KPIs
- Destination knowledge of product and a willingness to travel abroad
- Ability to professionally represent the company
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and willingness to be flexible in a small team, innovative thinking, ability to work under pressure, attention to detail and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient with IT applications, including word, excel and outlook.
We offer a competitive package. Please send your CV (in English) via email to email@example.com along with a cover letter and a relevant destination travel log.