We are looking for passionate and hard-working Travel Coordinators to join our offices in Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Bali.
The Employee will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Act as a travel administrator
- Log sales enquiries and track progress
- Produce client documentations and perform final departure checks
- Assist in the development of operations
- Help with sales strategies and formulating itineraries
- Source, negotiate and file commissionable rates with hotels, villas etc.
- Assist with gathering marketing material and arranging collateral
- Manage client and supplier relationship in order to obtain new business opportunities
- Update and maintain Lightfoot’s CRM
- Attend networking opportunities and Lightfoot Events
- Assist with writing and designing luxury itineraries
- Very good organisation and administration skills
- Fluent English (and Cantonese or Mandarin for HK office)
- Understanding of Microsoft Office
- Effective use of initiative
- Team player and positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills and ability
- Passion for travel and other cultures
We offer a competitive package. Please send your CV (in English) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter and a travel log.