Lightfoot Travel is a leading Asia-based luxury tour operator specialising in tailor-made travel spanning all seven continents. We are an award winning company offering a fantastic working environment.
Company – Lightfoot Travel
Office Location – Either Central, Hong Kong or CBD, Singapore
Reports to – Marketing Team Managers in each market, SG, HK
Start Date – February, 2017
Role – Junior Graphic Designer
Working Hours – Monday-Friday, 9am – 6pm with one hour break
Lightfoot Travel is looking to recruit a Graphic Designer. This role would ideally suit a graduate or junior designer. Design background for both print and digital essential, video editing and photography capability desired but not essential.
The Employee will be responsible for, including but not limited to:
- Visualising and preparing print and digital artwork for all internal and external global marketing collateral from concept to production ready design
- Printed advert artworking
- Preparing graphic and video assets for website, digital advertising and social media posts
- Video editing using Premier Pro or other software
- Photography and retouching – Event photography and retouching internal travel photography
- Act as a brand guardian to ensure all assets are being used correctly and in accordance with the brand guidelines
- Work closely with external providers such as printers, product photographers and video editors to manage and complete projects
- Prepare brand and product presentations using PowerPoint
- Manage and maintain image/file server
Background Experience & Key Skills
- Diploma or relevant in graphic design or equivalent
- Knowledge of print processes and ability to confidently prepare ‘print ready’ designs
- Knowledge and advanced use of Adobe Creative Suite CS5+ (Illustrator, Photoshop Indesign and Acrobat)
- Ability to use Microsoft Office/Outlook related software in particular PowerPoint
- Photography with use of SLR camera (desired)
- HTML and CSS knowledge desired but not essential – particularly html5
- Experience in designing for luxury brands desired
- Ability to work within brand guidelines and deliver work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of wordpress desired but not essential
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- A passion for travel essential!
- Creative flair with an excellent eye for detail
We offer a competitive package. Please send your CV & Cover Letter via email to email@example.com.