WORK WITH SOME OF THE TOP HOTELS AND LUXURY BRANDS IN THE WORLD.
Apply for work experience with the marketing team of Lightfoot Travel, develop exceptional holiday itineraries, support brand partnerships, improve your understanding of digital marketing and gain invaluable insight into the work of luxury travel.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sales support – Researching and liaising with product and suppliers to develop itineraries
- Research – Researching and drafting content for articles for Travel by Lightfoot Magazine, for the website and for Lightfoot partners, where required
- Editing – Proof reading marketing content for internal and external use
- Supporting the sales and marketing teams with ad hoc administrative tasks
- PR Support – Taking queries from the press and dealing with them in an effective and timely manner – sourcing product information and photos etc.
- Assisting with press trip co-ordination where required
- Coordination of sponsorship Prizes and collateral for partnerships
- Marketing and events – assisting with writing collateral, supporting event management and supporting the marketing team with ad hoc requirements
- Very good organisation and administration skills
- Fluent English (ability to converse in local dialect is an advantage)
- Understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Effective use of initiative
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
Light, bright, friendly office in the center of the Singapore CBD in lively area
From Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm with one hour break
Please send your CV (in English) via email to HR@lightfoottravel.com along with a reference.